Beginner's Clinical Scenarios
- Case 1: John is a 52 year old right handed male. He presents to the Emergency Department with neurology that you are told that may have started 1 hour ago.
- Case 2: Mary is a 90 year old lady with a good quality of life who has developed loss of speech and right face, arm and leg weakness whilst in Tescos.
- Case 3: Martin is a 62 year old gentleman has had a headache that came on at 3 pm with some weakness.
- Case 4: Mohammed is a 72 year old gentleman. He had an accident with his car this morning and his wife who was with him feels he is "not right" since the evening before with some mild indigestion.
- Case 5: Bill is a 72 year old male who was admitted with a presumed Right MCA infarct. He is in a hospitals which does not offer thrombectomy. The CT shows a small clot in the right MCA. He is given alteplase.
- Case 6
- Case 7
- Case 8
- Case 9
- Case 10